Roadside Ditches


Residents are responsible for keeping ditches abutting their property located within a right-of-way mowed and free of leaves and debris.

If you have a maintenance concern with a roadside ditch please contact the Department of Public Works at 734-942-7579 to request service.

If a ditch is located within a Wayne County Road Right-of-Way and in need of maintenance please contact Wayne County Roads at 734-729-2010. Or you can report the issue on the Wayne County Website.